Monday, April 20, 2009

Testing-Testing, Attention Please

Testing - Testing, Attention Please (will the real slim shady please stand-up)

My first ever blog but surely not the last blog I'll ever made, except something happen on my way home. Just in case something happen, I will give you one scenario what might happen in the next 45 to 60 minutes. First, I'm going to toilet..............................................................(take a shit about 5 minutes), ok. NEXT..!!! second, I'll walk to the bus stop and hitchhike (plus pay Rp 2.000) KOPAJA number 66 without extra number 6, to honor the lucifer, in front, in the middle or at the back. Third, I'll shout "Bang Mesjid bang" in Jl. Rasuna Said and take a walk another 7 minutes till I arrive at home..

If I am not arrived in 60 minutes than you could blame the traffic or I cann't walk since I feel a backpain since yesterday.. May be it's because yesterday I pee (what's the past tense for pee) a tree..

Then I Say "MICHAEL, BOLAK DAH BOLAK. DAH MAGHRIB NIH"

1 comment: