Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catania 0 - 2 AC Milan


Catania 0 - 2 Ac Milan (0-1)
Stadio Angelo Massimino, Catania
3 May 2009

I didn't watch the game because I played golf with my uncle, Om Boon, and his sons, Bari and Sergio, and Popon from 5.20 until 7.50..then I ate at Hoka Hoka Bento in Ranch Market, Pondok Indah until 8.45 or so..

Where's the review?

Since I have told you that I didn't watch the game, you could and I could see the highlights brought to you by YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xh7IOCh2UA

Enjoy..!!

Photo taken from ac milan forum kaskus (id giorno)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha
    gaya bgt lo tong kasi maen golf.

    inzaghi biasa bgt dah ni tua2 keladi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. biasa nih biar kaya si itu tuh...hahahaha...kali aja bisa beli macem2 setelah itu..

    injagi mah wara bet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. elo ga ajak tmn lo yg satu lg maen golf dir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah itu dia yg g maksud..tp susah bgt dihubungin..gak diangkat2..

    ReplyDelete